Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Update, Famous People, and Dog Rescue

Hello furrends

I am feeling good after my trip to the dogtors.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and support!

I am okay!
I have a fibromatous epulis that will require another trip to the OR.
The remaining tumor needs to be resected.
If all goes well it won't return

I am back to my antics!


Dang, I'm a cute newf. 

My Girls went to see Carrie Underwood.
I guess she's cool! (I'm cooler...)


Dang, they are cute too.
Must run in the family...


My Girls also volunteered at a dog rescue adopt-a-thon with the
Grand River Rover Rescue (check out their website)
 Omd Elena wanted to adopt a pitbull terroir mix but mom said no!
She must think we need a new addition or something. 

Time to sleep and play.

Have a pawesome day,
Leonardo

12 comments:

  1. Oh Leonardo your Dogtor gave you GOOD NEWS. You will soon have this all behind you. WHEW that is grrrreat.

    We are sooooooo glad to hear this Wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad to hear you are doing well Leonardo!! We have been thinking of you.
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leonardo, we saw you on our post this morning and added you to our friend list. You are so handsome, maggie and I are swooning!
    stella rose and sibs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang cute sure runs in the family. Brilliant news Leonardo. We still cross our paws for you until you are all A OK. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so relieved the doctors are dealing with something they can fix. Let us know once you've had the surgery to remove the remaining tumor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. leo...can still send mor blessings oh st francis yur way dood...glad ta heer yur furst appt wented well...N high paws N headbonks...ouch...ta de gurls for helpin out at de adopt a thon :) enjoy yur day N eat plentee oh steakz N biscuits !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Leonardo, glad that your trip to the doctor's went okay. Sorry you're going to have to go back though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO GLAD you've been given good news! Stay well my furend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woops, I forgot to sign out of my peeps login... "Tegan" is me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad things went well mate! Take care,

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so sorry we missed this post. But we are very happy you will be OK after the surgery. Do keep us updated on how you are doing.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why in da world is you not showin' up in my dashboard? I will work on dat.
    Dude, you has no idea how relieves I is to knows you is gonna be okays withs your bumby. I was so worried.

    Elena is just gawjuss and I definitely sees how it runs in da family...hehehehe...her has a different hair color than you though.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete