Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Power Of Love

Last week the results of Leo's tumor came. 
It was not what we had hoped for. 

The path came back positive as a subcutaneous 
hemangiosarcoma... cancer. 

So many questions ran through our minds...

Why? Leo has gone through so much. 
Why him? He doesn't deserve it. 

But we realized....

If God brings us to it, He will bring us through it. 

The power of love overcomes any injury, sickness, or problem. 

Leo is okay. He is happy, despite wearing socks on his foot so 
he won't scratch his incision. 

And he is still up to his goofy antics!  




Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers,

Leonardo & Elena 






"When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I" 
Psalm 61:2







12 comments:

  1. Oh, Leo, we're so sorry the news is not better. We're sending you our healing purrs and purrayers and asking the Universe to work for your Highest Good, whatever that is.

    Peace and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so sorry to hear your news but your are still in our thoughts and prayers. We are sitting here paws and fingers crossed real tight. Sending POTP and healing vibes and much love and best wishes for Leo.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so sorry that you and Leonardo are going to have to deal with this terrible thing! We are sending POTP your way!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Leo...we were so hoping for much better results. But my pack and my pawrents will join all of Blogville and let the Power of the Paw do its stuff. We're right there with ya, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sorry to hear this news about Leonardo. The OP Pack will cross their paws and Mom will add some prayers for him to feel better.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leonardo and Elena, listen - it'll be okay. It may seem difficult and uncertain but there's always a path forward. My rear leggies stopped working but my peeps got me a wheelchair and stuff and I'm motoring along. You have friends, and together, all of us will be there for you and Leonardo. So let's not worry too much. We'll figure it out. Okay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leo we are so dang sorry to hear this...we are sending you all our hugs and prayers today.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are So VERY MUCH sorry to hear this news. We were hoping that it was going to be FINE. We will keep Leo in our hearts and prayers. Let us know if we can do anything fur you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD...OMD...OMD...OMD...okays, hang on...lemme calm myself.

    Ya'll I had no idea all dis was goin' on and I am incredibly sorry dat I has not been heres to support ya'll. I is heres now and I am givin' you strength, lots of love, and prayers. Leo is strong and courageous. I will always be heres to help ya'll through.

    Much love

    Puddles and mum

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am crossing paws for sweet Leo and Mommy is praying. God will help you find your strength and comfort you. God bless all of you.


    Anne and Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love and prayers an husky woooos mates,

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute pics! When you get a chance, can you send me a quick email?

    ReplyDelete