Friday, May 28, 2010

The Funny Hose


I bet that you guys didn't know that hoses are the most funniest things ever. If you chase them, they move all over the place. And if you bite the hose it stops squirting water. I found this out when Tori and Connor were playing outside in the hose. Elena wanted me to stay inside so I didn't get all wet before I go on my big date with Luna. But I used my Magical-Puppy-Eyes and got her to let me outside. Tori and Connor were squirting me with the hose and I told them it wasn't nice. So I grabbed the hose and it stopped working. I thought it was cool and started running around with it. The bad part is the hose made me stop running because it couldn't keep up with me. Elena came outside and ruined all the fun by winding the hose up and making me go inside. Grady laughed at me when I told him the story and the cats said I was crazy. Well... its always fun to try new, funny, And CRAZY things. I Still Love You With All My Paws Luna, Leonardo

14 comments:

  1. What a bummer nobuddy gots piktures...you needs to have aserious dicussion withs your hoomans bout that. Don't worry though...cuz da image I got will stick in my head furevers and I just can't stop gigling now...hehehe..ahahahaha!
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. howdy there the pittie pack here
    we are so happish you started your furry own bloggy . we've heards so many wonderful fings about you from our dearest remi and luna. wanna be furryends??

    pibble wiggles
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo you never change....you were a wild and crazy guy when we were little too! Always into something. Takota and I would just shake our heads and grin. I wish you well tonight with Bubbles....did you get her flowers? These ladies can demand a lot of attention! But to be able to be with them is well worth it! Enjoy the evening. Give me a call tomorrow and let me know how it goes....I am not going to the gym until the afternoon....Later -- Rem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leo don't worry about the cats - we kitties just do NOT like water or anything that gets us wet. But we know dogs like it (well, a lot of dogs do - but some don't). The cats are always going to think the dogs are crazy (don't tell the other kitties we are giving away the kitty secrets, ok). We know you are going to have so much fun with Luna tonight - we are sure it will be super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daaaaaang, I furgots to tell you to haves fun withs Miss Luna. Oh, and hers does like flowers...jer is a romantic at heart. Her is my special furiend and her tells me secrets, of course, it's not a secret now though...hehehe!
    Puddles
    Pees: you changed your temp...like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hoses? You mean those giant snakes that spit wet stuff on you?
    Daisy Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leo, that sounds like lots of fun!! I'm sorry that the peoples took the hose away but if it just quit working, I guess it wasn't fun anymore!! I like to get into things too..my mom says I have been a wild one...don't know what she means. Have a wonderful time tonight!!! Lots of love, Holly and her mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello my sweet adorable fluff ball~!
    a giant snake that spits water!? (read comment above) so that's what a hose is?? omd--and here my brother sid loves playing with our hose too. my goodness i am super afraid of those things now that i know they are snakes. but you are so brave my leonardo and that is one reason why i love you with all my little paws too~!! i can't wait for tomorrow--it's going to be the BESTEST date ever~!!!!

    XOXOXOXO,
    luna

    ps. of course girls love flowers--puddles poo and remicakes are right~!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rebecca And Daisy Mae: Yeah its the snakes that spit water at you.They are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE LOVE LOVE playing in the hose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those Mums and Dads always ruin the bestest kinds of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leo, you are a fun, silly boy!...We hope you have a great time on your date with Luna this evening...Have a fun holiday weekend handsome friend...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI Leo,
    You have a wonderful time on you date tomorrow.
    Everybody says you meed flowers but I think just YOU is enough!!!
    XO, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't tell Luna, but I'm doing flowers and candlelight.. I'm so excited I forgot where I put my rubber chicken. "

    Mom, let's look over Dad's ties just one more time!!!!"

    Tomorrow's the BIG day :-)

    ReplyDelete