Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another Steamer of a Day


Today was another toasty one here in the Great Lakes State! Grady and I spent most of the day in front of our fan and munching on ice cubes.

Friday night Luna and I are going on our first e-date! Dinner and a moonlight stroll. Mom is going to let me put on a tie and get dressed up. I'm so excited I can barely think straight. Counting the hours Sweet Luna until we e-meet!


12 comments:

  1. Hello Leo,
    I am a friend of Remington. He said he was your brother and to come over and say hello..... So I did !!! I love his blog and am very impressed with his smarts!!! Are you as smart as he is???
    Lets be friends!!
    XXOO, Bambi (DOG) Fern (MOM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't e-dating great!! I'm getting married after much e-dating to a wonderful doggie in Florida!!! It does get you really excited doesn't it? I'm so happy for you! Have fun!!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Everyone,
    I'm so sorry that I forgot to include my "Thank-you's" to Remy and Beth for sending all you nice folks my way.

    I appreciate all the nice comments everyone has made on my first blog and hope we can continue to be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello my sweet fluff ball~!
    i see that your brother grady looks exactly like leo. but where are you?? ;)

    i hope you two stayed somewhat cool with all those cubes and fan.

    i can't wait until our date too--it's almost here~!! :D

    xoxoxoxoxo,
    luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps. i just saw my pic on your blog--awwww~! but i think someone booboo'd on the link. hehe. ;)

    (should be: www.littleprincessluna.blogspot.com)

    XOXOXOXO,
    luna

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was hot here today too....I didn't move from the air conditioner vent hardly at all! I am still baby watching....how long are they babies -- do you know? I thought it was only for a day or two....
    I hope you and Bubbles have fun walking in the moonlight. The moon should still be nice and bright tomorrow night. Good luck on your first date, Dude.... Hi to Grady from me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ice looks yummy, and cold!
    Daisy Mae

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you guys will be able to stay cool with the ice during this heatwave=it's been mid 90's with a heat index over 100 here in Louisiana!...Grady looks just like Rem!...Have a wonderful time on your date, Leo...Happy Friday sweet friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Remington sent us over to greet you into the blogisphere!

    Good luck with your date! i'm sure you'll be ok, don't let the nerves take over!

    Let us know how you go

    Koda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that is what we call cooling,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Leo - we hope it gets cooler there soon - we are in Illinois and it is finally less steamy and hot here - it should head that way soon!

    And an e-date with Luna - how exciting that will be!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love ice as well. I always run to the kitchen when I hear them getting ice out and give them sweet eyes so they will give me one. :)

    ReplyDelete