
Mom and Grady have really been hot. The weather needs to cool down. I was looking outside for something to play with, but I was too hot and had to come inside.
On the bright side... I think I saw some squirrels in the barn. I guess I have to wait for Mommy and Dad to let me outside again to check and see if its true.
I guess I think I will go chew on some socks and have Connor chase me around the dining room table. Its my bestest game ever!
P.S. I love you Luna
Leonardo
P.S. I love you Luna
Leonardo
OMD--my fluff ball LEONARDO-kins~!!
ReplyDelete*CHI KISSES YOU TO DEATH*
finally you set up your bloggy~!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED~!!!! :DD
XOXOXOXOXO,
luna
Luna, I'm excited too. I have always though that is is cool because I've seen your blog and Remy's blog.
ReplyDeleteLeo, DUDE, you finally got around to getting your blog up and running. I know how busy you have been with all the possums.... Your girlfriend is SOOOO cute! I call her Bubbles now....hope you don't mind.... Can't wait to see what you are up to everyday! This is just GREAT!
ReplyDeleteAaaaaah Leo, so glads to finally meet you. I am furiends withs Remington and Luna.
ReplyDeleteOur yard is fulls of squirrels, you are more than welcome to come to my house and take what you like.
Puddles
pees:ummmmm...you may want to know that I haves a wicked sense of humor and you prolly should take everything I say with a grain of salt...cuz, 9/10 it's NOT true...hehehe!
hihi leo!
ReplyDeleteit's super duper nice to meet remington's bro and miss luna's boy friend!!!
i'm sorry it's been so steamy hot at your house. you do have a ton of handsome furs, so i hope it cools down really really soon for you!
*woof*
the booker man
Good Morning Leonardo,
ReplyDeleteWe are very good friends with your bro Prof. Remington. It is so very nice to meet you. In case you never seen a cat...I'll let you in on a secret...I'm a cat!! Mom and I love all creatures great and small. Leonardo we already have a major thing in common. I do not like hot weather either...and that is bad cause I live in the South where the weather is judged as 3H's or 5H's (hot, hazy, humid, horrible and horrific)!!
We like your black and white coat...that makes you a Landseer Newfie right?
Happy Day Madi and Mom
We don't like the heat either, in fact, I refuse to go in the sun! I will stay in the shade thank you very much! Princess Luna huh? We will have to visit her blog. Can't wait to follow your daily antics!!
ReplyDeleteDaisy Mae (& Rebecca)
Woof! Woof! Hi There I'm Sugar ... sent by Remington. Welcome to doggie blogging. Good to meet you. Are you sure there's squirrel in the barn or you're just dreaming. Looking forward to your visit to my blog and be blog friends. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDeleteHi Leo I am a furend of Remingtons. I'm glad to meet you and hope we can become furends.
ReplyDeleteSo you have a squirrel problem too??? It is sooooo comforting to know that there are others with this embarrassing problem.
Hi Leo
ReplyDeleteI am a very good friend from Remington
he send us to your cool blog...
We love it :-)
Nice to meet you !!
Hugs from Kareltje
from The Netherlands
Hi Leo, just pop over to say hello. We're Rem's friends.
ReplyDeleteHey friend, any friend of Remington is a friend of mine!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you!
xxoo
Deborah
Hello Leo! We found you through your brother's blog! Welcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDeleteLeonardo, what a beautiful name, and a very handsome young man you are. Congratulations on your blog.
ReplyDeleteI will add your address on my sidebar near Remington's.
Hi, Leo, nice to meet you!...We came by from Rem's blog to welcome you and say hello...You are a handsome boy and we look forward to getting to know you sweetie...Try to stay cool in this intense heat...kisses...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
ReplyDeleteHi Leonardo..I am in love with Remington but he loves soneone else. You have a very pretty coat color.It will be fun to follow your blog and get to know you. Hugs and Wags, Mistaya
ReplyDeleteHi Leo! We came over from Remingtons blog - it is great that you have your own blog now too! We are also huge fans of your girlfriend Luna (heck, if Kirzon were a doggie, and a bit younger you would totally have competition because he has a total NOMS (not of my species) crush on her!) We are with you - none of us (even our mom) likes the hot weather! We are ok with kinda warm, but hot = yuck in our book! We can't wait to read more about you!!
ReplyDeleteHi Leo! Nice to meet you! We came over to visit from Remingtons blog.
ReplyDeleteSquirrels? We don't get any of those here, but we get lots of birds!
I just had to come meet my sweet friend Remington's brother. My name is Sagira...very nice to meet you. Look forward to following along on your adventures. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Leonardo - Remington told us about you so we came to say hello. It has been very hot here today too - and our a/c was being fixed. So we tried to find a cool spot to snooze all day long.
ReplyDeleteWoos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Hi there Leonardo!! We just heard about you from Remington and stopped in to say welcome!!! We are very happy to meet you!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly
ReplyDeleteHi Leo, Remington steered us over to welcome you to the blog world...I know you will find our community friendly and caring and full of very interesting stories. We look forward to following your adventures. Please stop by and visit my brother and I.
ReplyDeleteHi Leo,
ReplyDeleteCame right over when Remington said his bro was blogging! Nice to meet you!