Friday, June 25, 2010

One of those days.

Have you ever had one of those days when the only friend you want to play with is Mr. Chicken?

Today I felt the need to spend some quality time with Mr. Chicken. He slept with me ALL night because I was so nervous and worried that Mail Man Frank wouldn't deliver my gifts to Luna before the weekend. This is the first time I have ever sent gifts to a girl.

Thankfully, Mr. Chicken is very supportive in my Mail Man worries and Luna loved her gifts.
What a good friend Mr. Chicken is!

I love you Luna!

Leonardo








8 comments:

  1. I saw what you gave Bubbles! WOWZER! You did a great job, Bro! Did Grady help you pick stuff out? I was IMPRESSED! Have a great weekend with Mr. Chicken! Hi to Grady from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my most lovable fluff ball newfie of them all~!!
    i most certainly did LOVE all the gifts--THANK YOU SO MUCH~!!!! *chi kisses*
    and now that i will send you your pressies soon (hopefully) i am going to be the one worried.

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
    your little princess Luna~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww!! That is just so very sweet!!! Leo, you sure make a wonderful boyfriend. Luna is a lucky girl!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a very nice boyfriend!!! How nice that you thought of your girl Luna!! xoxoxo from Chloe (who LOVES her toys) and LadyBug (who could care less!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are glad you have Mr. Chicken to hang out with and make you feel better...You are such a sweet boyfriend, Leo; we can't wait to see more photos of you and Luna!...Happy weekend sweet friend, you are so adorable, just like your brother Rem!!...kisses x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always good to have a reliable friend to help you through these tough moments! Glad Luna liked her gifty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you and Mr. Chicken had some great time together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi leonardo,
    so glad to meet you. we are your bro Rem's furiends and read about you in his post today. of course, we saw what you gave Luna too.
    you make a pawonderful boyfuriend.
    Luna sure is lucky...:)
    love n wags,
    Buddy and Ginger

    ReplyDelete