Grady here. Leo lost his blogging for today. Want to know why? Okay, I'll tell you. It was a sunny day. No wait... scratch that.
It all started with me sleeping happily in the kitchen. Leo thought it would be funny to do the "Pull my tail" trick. He pulled my tail, and it wasn't funny. I think I was beat red! I told Mommy and she told Leo it wasn't nice.
"But Mom, he hurted me!"She told him that I was sleeping.
"But, but.... (haha, payback!) just because he's sleeping doesn't mean I'm lying. Would I lie to you dearest Mommy?"
But it didn't work. She sent him to a time out for lying.
"But..... Umm. I didn't do it! He told me to Pull His Tail."It didn't work for her.
"But! Mommy. (gasps) I didn't say he could play with my friend Mrs. Ducky!"

Mom, I've never been able to play with Mrs. Ducky. Can I just until he's out of Time out?
She said yes!!!!
Can you believe it?

Grady here again.
ReplyDeleteI just had to say Happy Birthday Puddles!
Time out ususally works quite well.
ReplyDeleteYou boys are so silly and handsome!...We are very glad to hear Hannah is doing well and will feel better soon...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
ReplyDeletehi grady~!! heehee--i loved looking at all the pictures--especially of my most special fluff ball leo~! *sigh* what a dog....but um--ahem, as i was saying, i had a time out once too. those are horrible. but, maybe now our leo will learn his lesson. ;)
ReplyDelete*BIG CHI KISS* to my super pawsome boyfurend leo~!!!!! ♥
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
luna
You guys....maybe I don't want a brother....I have enough trouble with my kitties! Hope you are enjoying your summer!
ReplyDeleteI swears I hads nuttin to do with dis...I don't lie eithers, oh wait...dat was a lie...hehehehe!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe ya'll is into da blame game too. Of course when you gets in truble it ain't so fun.
Love da piktures of you two.
Whew...s good news bout Hannah, I bets your mom was worried.
Thank you so much fur wishing me a Happy Birfday. You guys are just fabulous furiends.
Puddles
Good to hear about the tum issue!
ReplyDeleteTsk tsk pulling tails is not fun, but my curiousity has the better of me, did you toot? You know the old "pull my finger" jokearoo
But what would you two do without each other???? Glad to hear the tummy is better!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
ReplyDeleteLeo,
ReplyDeleteUmmmmmmm...my mum wanted to knows where your mom got dat doxie material again. You told us but we can't remembers.
Oh and I did TRY to gives my mum a most luverly HOMEMADE birfday pressie but her wasn't too thrilled withs it...hehehe...got no idea why eithers.
Puddles
Classic sibling rivalry....classic because it's not happening in my house! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! You should come by mine and pick up the Puddles support badge!
ReplyDeleteHellos Leo, Grady and mom...dis is da only ways I knows how to contact ya'll.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I is doing just fina and dandy but my mum got a wild hair and is painting an armoiree dat turned out to be mores than hers bargained fur...hehehe!
Puddles
Hello and thank you soooo much for a wonderfully caring comment on my sister's illness. Mom thinks that chiropractic and/or acupuncture, that many of our furiends suggested, will probably be the next course of action. No time to read blogs these days but we all LOVE NEWFIES in our home and are following your bloggie now. Hopefully we'll find time to read up on your life and adventures soon. Welcome to the animal blogdom!
ReplyDeletexo
Twinkie and her family