I have a good friend for ya'll to meet. Ready? Okay, her name is Hannah. She is my big sister. Oh my! She has a few things to say to you guys. Ladies and Gentle-dogs... please meet Hannah!
..........................
..........................

Hi, as Leo said, I'm the big sister. I'm 14 and love my family so much. I can't get enough of tuna and will eat bread all day! (White Bread) Well, recently Mom has been worried about me. I've been losing weight and she says I'm all bones. So I have to go to the Human Kitty Doctor. Grady tells me that I'm going to be fine, but Leo says that they will do stuff to me in their secret laboratory. I don't know who to believe. Elena will help Mom because she might need some support. I don't know why though. Leo thinks he's super tough, but I say he's a scaredy-cat with his friend Mr. Chicken. That's all! Maybe I'll blog again. It's so much fun!
Hannah, and Leo. (He made me put Leo. That stinker!)
(P.S.) This is Leo again. I just had to say that I love you Luna!
Leo thanks for introducing us to your big sister! Hi Hannah it is nice to meet you! We are sending you lots of purrs and prayers - we hope the vet visit goes good, and he can make it so you stop loosing weight. You are a very cute ladycat!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you Hannah! I hope you do okay at the Dr. It isn't that bad -- don't let Leo tease you.... Take care! Leo, be nice....
ReplyDeleteWishing you the very best results at the vet, beautiful Hannah and hoping you feel better soon...We are purring loudly for you, sweetie...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
ReplyDeleteawwww--hello hannah~!! :D
ReplyDeleteleo fluffy munchkins--don't tease your sister. heehee. i know i know--it can't be helped huh?? ;)
how are you doing my fluff ball?? i hope youre well~!!!! *BIG CHI KISS*
i ♥ you my leo~!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
luna
Okays, let me clear dis up fur ya....I would RUN like you know what cuz they will gives you da majic wand and let me just say it there AIN"T really no majic. It's all just a ploy.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I do wish you all da luck at da VET cuz you sures gonna need it. Keep us posted on what happens...my mum tends to worry bouts our furiends, okays her goes a little batty.
Puddles
Please keep us posted. I love the look of your blog!! Very Patriotic.. and that is GRRRREAT.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to meet your big sister! We hope everything goes well at the vet! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly
ReplyDelete